The following are our combined Terms of Service (ToS) and Acceptable Use Policy (AUP). This brief document aims to outline and clarify what types of services are allowed upon our network, along with what types of activities, policies, and services are strictly prohibited (some are prohibited by law). Please understand that this document outlines general guidelines in what we hope is a readable and useful format and is not considered exhaustive. We reserve the right to update this document without intimating anyone, as well as refuse hosting services when we find it necessary to.
- When you create/purchase an account and/or use our services, you are agreeing to comply with our ToS and AUP.
- Clients agree to maintain accurate contact information on file with us so that they are able to receive notifications. Clients are also responsible for ensuring that our emails are not blocked by client servers and filters so that our deliverability of notifications to you is not compromised. If do so then we will not be responsible.
- Failing to comply with our ToS and or AUP can result in our inability to provide (or continue providing) hosting services.
- Services that are suspended or terminated for breach of ToS and, or AUP are not eligible for any sort of refund (neither full nor partial) nor any backup of lost data.
- If or when you are curious as to whether or not your intended use of our services is in accordance with our ToS and AUP, please contact us before utilizing our services in such a manner, we will be able to let you know whether or not your intended purpose is in compliance.
- Any activities considered illegal by any country’s Law are a breach of our ToS and AUP and are not allowed.
- When law permits, or when your utilization is not jeopardizing the usability of services for other clients, we will notify you by the e-mail address you have with us on file before we take action in order to provide you with an opportunity to resolve the issue.
- By utilizing our services, you understand the importance of maintaining backups of your data. You understand that these backups should be stored in a safe place that is not on our network. The purpose of these backups is so that you will have the ability to restore your data in the event you ever need to. By using our services, you understand that even server hardware is prone to failure periodically and that we can not be held accountable for maintaining or guaranteeing neither your data, nor the backups of your data. Client understands that it is their responsibility and in their best interest to maintain backups.
- Once Login details shared with you Its your responsibilty to change it as soon as you recieve it via email or any other form.
- If you purchased website/software development services from us, after getting your work delevered we will not be responsible for any data loss.
- If you wish to get someone else services after getting your desired development work from us, then you will have to take back up of that data or inform us via email or support number that you do have. if you failed inform us or you didn’t take back up of that data then that data will be in trash forlder for next 30 days after that it will be permanently deleted automatically without any intimation.
- By using our services, you understand that we are not responsible for lost time, lost income, or lost data due to non-existent or faulty backups.
- All of our services are provided a specific bandwidth allocation that you are able to monitor usage of within our control panel. In the event that you require more bandwidth than what your service is currently allocated, please contact us so that we may assist you. Please be aware that services that exhaust their bandwidth allocations will be automatically suspended. This automated action prevents you from receiving bandwidth overage fees and provides you with more transparency over what your specific bandwidth requirements are.
Regarding Bills and Payment
- By default, clients are provided with 10 days of advance notice of when a payment is due. This notification is sent to the email address/SMS/WhatsApp you have placed on file with us.
- When payment is not received by the due date, services are automatically suspended. After services have been suspended, clients who do not pay their invoices in 20 days their services and account will be terminated. In such an event, client understands that their data is no longer available. Clients who do reestablish services after their services have been terminated for non-payment will have to restore their data from their backups we will not be responsible for data back up.
- There is a 30% late fee for late payments.
- If you require a payment extension, please contact our billing department and make payment arrangements. Doing so will prevent service interruption and incurring late fees.
- A client who ignores our communication attempts, is acting in a deceptive or dishonest manner, or one who misses mutually agreed upon payment arrangement stipulations will result in service possible termination.
Regarding Money-Back Guarantees
- New clients receive a 72 hour (3 day) money-back guarantee on shared hosting services.
- New clients receive a 72 hour (3 day) money-back guarantee on reseller hosting services.
- New clients receive a 72 hour (3 day) money-back guarantee on virtual private servers (VPS services).
- Hybrid server services and Dedicated servers come with no money back guarantee
- Domain registration & Software (including control panels) are not eligible for a money-back guarantee. Software services are not eligible for refunds.
Termination of Sub Account
SudoX reserves the right to terminate a sub-account of your Multiple Domain Hosting Plan or Reseller Plan at any time and without notice if found violating the acceptable use policy. All rights reserved.
You agree to supply appropriate payment for the services received from SudoX, in advance of the time period during which such services are provided. You agree that until and unless you notify SudoX of your desire to cancel any or all services received, those services will be billed on a chronic basis. SudoX reserve the right to change the charges/rates of any or all the services at any time.
Backups & Data Loss
Your use of the service is at your own risk. We are not responsible for files and data residing on your account. You are responsible for files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backups of files and data stored on our servers. The backups that we take are meant to restore the servers as a whole. If you need backups of your old data that has been deleted due to non-payment, or by your own mistake charges will apply. For active accounts, we may do 1 courtesy restore free of charge. Restores will be charged at the rate of Rs. 20000 or 200$ per domain for budget. business or reseller packages and Rs. 40000 or 400$ for portal packages. We do not backup any accounts exceeding 5GB of disk space and exceeding 50,000 inodes.
Backups & Data Loss for suspended or terminated accounts
For suspended accounts, Restores will be charged at the rate of 600$ per domain for budget, We do not backup any accounts exceeding 0.5GB of disk space and exceeding 5,000 inodes.
For Terminated accounts, Restores will be charged at the rate of 800$ per domain for budget, We do not backup any accounts exceeding 0.5GB of disk space and exceeding 5,000 inodes.
We’re here to help
If you have any questions about our Terms of Service & Acceptable Use Policy (or if there’s anything, in general, we can do to assist you), please contact us at email@example.com – we’re always happy to help!